terça-feira, 5 de abril de 2011

Franklin's Autobiography: page 40 of 81

I'm the kind of guy that tends to go to extremes. When I do something...I go all out. So, it's hard to keep life in check...and find a point of equilibrium that allows me to get the results I want...and still keep other things that matter in their proper perspective.

Especially since I work from home and travel alot. So, I found this copy of Benjamin Franklin's daily schedule really interesting. Just click the link above for more information.

The Morning Question, What good Shall I do this Day?5Rise, wash, and address Powerful Goodness; Contrive day's good shall I do this Business, and take the resolution of the day; prosecute the present Study: and breakfast?--
6
7
8Work
9
10
11
12Read, or overlook my Accounts, and dine.
1
2Work.
3
4
5
6Put Things in their Places, Supper, Musick, or Diversion, or Conversation, Examination of the Day.
7
Evening Question, What Good have I done to day?8
9
10Sleep. --
11
12
1
2
3
4

Here is a copy of the original schedule if you want to check it out for yourself. ;)

Benjamin Franklin's daily schedule

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário